About USA Covid Testing
Oversight for USA Covid Testing is provided by J2R Vets, LLC.USA Covid Testing
is facilitated by
a Federally Certified Veteran Enterprise and Minority Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
. We are supported by the CARES Act
and the Department of Health and Human Services
. The PCR COVID-19 test we use is FDA approved.
Our "USA COVID Testing" mission is to provide testing to all Americans to help stop the spread and flatten the curve
. Request testing for your community here
USA COVID TESTINGYour testing is covered by Insurance and the CARES Act if you are experiencing:
Please read your testing options carefully:
- Body Aches, Chills, Congestion, Cough, Difficulty Breathing, Diarrhea, Fatigue, Fever, Headache, Loss of Smell, Loss of Taste, Muscle Aches, Nausea and Vomiting, Runny Nose, Shortness of Breath, Sore Throat.
- Close physical contact (6 feet or closer for cumulative total of 15 minutes) with anyone who is known to have laboratory-confirmed COVID-19.
- Isolating or quarantining because you have been exposed to a person who has any symptoms consistent with COVID-19.
- Insurance is only accepted if you are experiencing symptoms or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- If you do not have insurance we will seek reimbursement from the Federal Government. Please Bring a valid State ID.
Insurance will not cover tests for travel, recreation, employment or peace of mind. Please do not book a slot with insurance if you are traveling, you may delay your results and jeopardize your travel plans.